That was an overall introduction to computer components that make it run in co-operation:
- Input devices, like a mouse and a keyboard, that send your messages to the computer.
- Output devices, like a display that shows data from inside the computer.
- Input and output devices, like an internet connection that provides data to both
- The hard drive that keep apps and other files safe when the computer is off.
- The memory that's holding the data that the computer uses while it's running.
- The processor that executes programs and controls everything that's happening with the
computer while it's running.
In the next chapter, we take a look how computer memory works in more detail!
Next: 2. Computer Memory
1.10. Saving Files
|Copyright (C) 2021, Meanwhale